It’s Time to Decorate Your Tree!
The Festival of Trees would like to thank you again for either registering to design a tree or for sponsoring our event, for which you received a tree to decorate WITH your sponsorship. The time is almost here for you, or your designated designers to come decorate your trees for the lead-up to Festival of Trees!
Where to Go:
The Cane Island Amenity Village
2100 Cane Island Parkway
Katy, Texas 77493
When to Be Here:
Sunday, November 18th from 10a – 8p
Monday, November 19th from 10a – 4p
What to Bring:
All of your decorations, tree skirts, extension cords, craft wire (for securing ornaments to the trees, and glue (for securing bulbs), and anything else that will be used to decorate your trees.
Please Complete the Designer Survey THIS Week:
Some things to Remember
- Please complete the designer survey linked above prior to showing up.
- Your tree and stand will be waiting for you on arrival.
- Wreath designers must provide their own wreaths.
- Designers must provide all decorating and display materials.
- All items placed under your design will be considered donation and given to the purchaser of your design.
- Bring extension cords / power strips.
- Bring a step stool if needed.
- As these trees may be moved several times, ALL decorations and trim must be wired to your design for stability.
- ONLY LED lights are allowed on the trees.
- No perishable items are allowed.
- If your design has anything that will be given away with it, please check those in when you check in and provide copies or empty boxes with the tree.
- Your decorated design is a donation and will be sold at Festival of Trees to raise money for The Ballard House.
- DON’T FORGET – as a special thank you for your design, you receive two complimentary tickets to the Breakfast with Santa Celebration at The Ballard House as well as the Designer Preview Party (early entry into Festival of Trees). You also get for complimentary passes to Festival of Trees to share with your family and friends.