Exhibitors! It’s Almost Time to Go!
The Festival of Trees is almost here and we wanted to thank you all for registering to be an exhibitor at our inaugural year! We hope you’ll be excited with the event and grow with us each year! That being said, here’s the information you need to get set up and ready for the show:
Where to Go:
The Cane Island Amenity Village
2100 Cane Island Parkway
Katy, Texas 77493
Setup starts at 5am on November 23rd, 2018:
Friday, November 23rd, 2018. Checkin will be under the canopy. We apologize for the early setup, but with Thanksgiving on the previous evening, this was our only option. If you would like to pick up your exhibitor package (tickets, hard copy of these instructions) you can do so on Monday – Wednesday at the Keller Williams Premier office located at 6630 FM-1463, Suite A500, Katy, Texas 77494 (FM-1463 @ FM-1093).
You must have your booths setup and ready to go by 9am and your vehicles moved to the STREET no later than 9:30am. The show starts at 10am on Friday for Breakfast with Santa and Designer Preview Party attendees only (approximately 200 people). The show opens to the public at 1pm on Friday.
What to Bring:
We are providing your 10×10 space ONLY. You should plan on bringing your tent, table, tablecloths, curtains, anchors, and any and all goods that you plan to sell. Only minimal electric is available at Cane Island and we’ll try to accommodate those who have requested it. There is no water service available. Internet service is available only over your wireless service plan.
Share our discount code:
Share our ticket page – https://www.bhfot.org/tickets/ with your friends, family, and social media pages to encourage more visitors to come. Share the coupon code FOTFB and they’ll receive 20% off their ticket purchases.
Some things to Remember
- Setup begins at 5am on November 23rd at Cane Island Amenity Village
- All exhibitors MUST be ready to go by 9am on November 23rd
- Event is rain or shine, and no refunds will be given
- Your registration fee is a donation to The Ballard House
- Festival of Trees is providing a 10×10 space only
- Exhibitors are responsible for everything else in their designated space
- Vehicles should be parked along the street when setup is complete
- You are responsible for maintaining your booth during show hours
- You are responsible for securing your booth between show days. There will be no security on-site overnight Do not break down your booths prior to 7pm each night
- Help spread the word about the show by sharing with friends and family
- DON’T FORGET – as a special thank you for exhibiting, you will receive free passes to the show to share with your friends and family. They will be included in your Exhibitor package. Thank your again for participating and for supporting The Ballard House.